We consider that the environmentally responsible action is an essential part of sustainable business growth.
The environmental impact from the operations is typically managed by :
- Measuring and monitoring raw material and utilities use, as well as, the corresponding generated waste streams.
- Ensuring that materials are properly stored to minimize environmental damage.
- Reducing use of hazardous materials
- Utilizing Lean production techniques
- Recycling waste, targeting 100% recycling rates
- Re-using transit packaging within contract and industry constraints.
Furthermore the company, in an effort to minimize the indirect impact of the use of its packaging products on the environment is:
- Developing packaging concepts that target to reduce the packaging waste of its customers and their energy consumption
- Designing higher energy efficient packaging machines
- Developing products targeting 100% recyclability
Finally, the company is communicating its environmental policy both internally to its employees through induction and training, as well as, externally to its suppliers, customers, contractors and visitors.